Got 10 more photos approved yesterday (3 rejected). Good ratio for me since I was at about 35% approval rare earlier but now I am more serious about this. :) I have 26 photos online now so really closing in on my 50 photos goal.
Still 7 photos waiting for approval, most of them older photos I found in my portfolio. Today gonna be a photo day since I need more photos for uploading, think I am gonna focusing on signs today which can be blanked and might have a commercial value. Such as the one below here.
Also might try to find nice patterns or textures for use as backgrounds, got some of those kind online already. Here are two that got approved yesterday, is there a commercial use for these images?
Photo credits: Honkamaa.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready