Got 10 more photos approved yesterday (3 rejected). Good ratio for me since I was at about 35% approval rare earlier but now I am more serious about this. :) I have 26 photos online now so really closing in on my 50 photos goal.
Still 7 photos waiting for approval, most of them older photos I found in my portfolio. Today gonna be a photo day since I need more photos for uploading, think I am gonna focusing on signs today which can be blanked and might have a commercial value. Such as the one below here.
Also might try to find nice patterns or textures for use as backgrounds, got some of those kind online already. Here are two that got approved yesterday, is there a commercial use for these images?
Photo credits: Honkamaa.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?