Daily post - Dreamstime
Got 10 more photos approved yesterday (3 rejected). Good ratio for me since I was at about 35% approval rare earlier but now I am more serious about this. :) I have 26 photos online now so really closing in on my 50 photos goal.
Still 7 photos waiting for approval, most of them older photos I found in my portfolio. Today gonna be a photo day since I need more photos for uploading, think I am gonna focusing on signs today which can be blanked and might have a commercial value. Such as the one below here.
Also might try to find nice patterns or textures for use as backgrounds, got some of those kind online already. Here are two that got approved yesterday, is there a commercial use for these images?
Photo credits: Honkamaa.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images