Potala Palace in Tibet
I was not enter the Potala Palace when i was in Tibet, just looked around in the outside. it is so great that you can't imagine it, like a mountain strong. As you know, religion is the most important part of Tibet life, and Potala palace is a sacrosanct place, so every day, many people will come here to pilgrimage. here is some photos of the Palace.
Photo credits: Eprom.
- Toward Improving My Sales - and Yours
- When Colors Fail... What to do next?
- By Looking, we fail to See
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture