Potala Palace in Tibet
I was not enter the Potala Palace when i was in Tibet, just looked around in the outside. it is so great that you can't imagine it, like a mountain strong. As you know, religion is the most important part of Tibet life, and Potala palace is a sacrosanct place, so every day, many people will come here to pilgrimage. here is some photos of the Palace.
Photo credits: Eprom.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings