Potala Palace in Tibet
I was not enter the Potala Palace when i was in Tibet, just looked around in the outside. it is so great that you can't imagine it, like a mountain strong. As you know, religion is the most important part of Tibet life, and Potala palace is a sacrosanct place, so every day, many people will come here to pilgrimage. here is some photos of the Palace.
Photo credits: Eprom.
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters