Potala Palace in Tibet
I was not enter the Potala Palace when i was in Tibet, just looked around in the outside. it is so great that you can't imagine it, like a mountain strong. As you know, religion is the most important part of Tibet life, and Potala palace is a sacrosanct place, so every day, many people will come here to pilgrimage. here is some photos of the Palace.
Photo credits: Eprom.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama