Potala Palace in Tibet
I was not enter the Potala Palace when i was in Tibet, just looked around in the outside. it is so great that you can't imagine it, like a mountain strong. As you know, religion is the most important part of Tibet life, and Potala palace is a sacrosanct place, so every day, many people will come here to pilgrimage. here is some photos of the Palace.
Photo credits: Eprom.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava