Pour The Ink
In between my two yoga classes this morning I went to Annie's for a cup of her magical Oolong tea. While I was there she gave me an impromptu intro to calligraphy. She was using phrases like " pour the ink" and "open the brush" that were making me crazy with delight.
I've just discovered that she is the infamous 60's drop out known as Tie Dye Annie:
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget