Pour The Ink
In between my two yoga classes this morning I went to Annie's for a cup of her magical Oolong tea. While I was there she gave me an impromptu intro to calligraphy. She was using phrases like " pour the ink" and "open the brush" that were making me crazy with delight.
I've just discovered that she is the infamous 60's drop out known as Tie Dye Annie:
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!