The Practical Keyworder: Sad Guys on Trading Floors
We all know that good stock photographers follow the trends - they keep up with the zeitgeist - they are in touch with the imagery that creates our visual world on a daily basis. So what are the trends now? Well - here is one that someone has devoted a blog to:
Is Dreamstime on top of this trend? Yes! I found many miserable stock traders - how many can you find? And what keywords did you use? Tell me what words you used to search and I'll tell you how I found my "sad guys".
- Tip of the week: Easily make attractive holiday graphics in photoshop
- Drone Photography - new blog contest
- Giving Tuesday is for the dogs (and cats!)
- Buyers Need The Ugly - Two
- Wildlife Rescue and a Photo Op
- Conceptual Photography: Designing for the Entertainment Industry.
- 10 years on Dreamstime
- How I made my first $100,000 with Dreamstime
Related image searches
Search related image searches