The Practical Keyworder - This Week in Ridiculous Stock Photos
I wanted to share a funny feature that I ran across recently called "This Week in Ridiculous Stock Photos". We all know that there are trends in stock photography - well, someone has decided to have some fun with that and the results are pretty hilarious.
How many times have we seen "shocked people in front of computers" - "handsome doctors with crossed arms" or "sad stockbrokers on trading floors"?
And try this one: Businesspeople Doing Yoga
Funny! But what does this have to do with my favorite topic - keywording? Well, there are so many of these photos because they sell very well - they are high concept and, most importantly, they could be FOUND using the keywords that bring those great concepts to light. Looking on our very own site, Dreamstime, I found many other wonderful, well-done images that illustrate similar concepts but lack the proper keywords.
Can you find any? If you do, why don't you suggest some great keywords for them through the keymentoring feature here...meanwhile, have a laugh!
Photo credits: Pressmaster.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!