Prague tips - Dreamstime
If you have been there, I am sure that you had seen Prague castle, Charles Bridge, Olt town square and National museum.
But Prague isn't just this most famous sights.
I live in Prague for five years now, and I explore new interesting places every day.
There are serpentine lines, small houses and minimum of tourists. It is one of the most picturesque and romantic place in Prague.
Here is also situated museum of surrealism, it is private small gallery by director and cartoon-film maker Mr. Svankmajer and his wife.
And beside New world you can visit beautiful baroque church Loreta.
Lenon's wall was called wailling wall in 70's. It was symbol of protest against communism. And it became unofficial memorial of John Lenon, after his dead in 1980.
And if you like nature, rocks or geocaching, good place for you would be Wild Sarka or Prokop's valley. Sarka nature park is situated near Dejvice. Prokop's valley is beside Barandov.
Photo credits: Sarkao.
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business
- Tip of the week: Easily create isometric designs without touching 3d software
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots