Pray for the victims in the Sichuan earthquake
5/12 2008 is a sad day of all Chinese people. Thousands of our lovely Chinese people lost their life in the Sichuan earthquake. The earthquake was happened in Wenchuan, a small city in Sichuan.
The disaster shocked everyone. I want to give some help to those victims, but I can't go to the scene giving them some rescue. So I pray for them everyday and I will donate my earn from my parttime job and the earn from dreamstime to those who need our help.
There are no words can express the blessings of our compatriots. I wish all of them can get through the hardest days in their life. And I wish the souls of the deceased rest in peace.
The picture is about the fund-raising in the Nanputuo temple in Xiamen China.
Photo credits: Wenyan Wu.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!