Pray for the victims in the Sichuan earthquake
5/12 2008 is a sad day of all Chinese people. Thousands of our lovely Chinese people lost their life in the Sichuan earthquake. The earthquake was happened in Wenchuan, a small city in Sichuan.
The disaster shocked everyone. I want to give some help to those victims, but I can't go to the scene giving them some rescue. So I pray for them everyday and I will donate my earn from my parttime job and the earn from dreamstime to those who need our help.
There are no words can express the blessings of our compatriots. I wish all of them can get through the hardest days in their life. And I wish the souls of the deceased rest in peace.
The picture is about the fund-raising in the Nanputuo temple in Xiamen China.
Photo credits: Wenyan Wu.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step