Pray for the victims in the Sichuan earthquake
5/12 2008 is a sad day of all Chinese people. Thousands of our lovely Chinese people lost their life in the Sichuan earthquake. The earthquake was happened in Wenchuan, a small city in Sichuan.
The disaster shocked everyone. I want to give some help to those victims, but I can't go to the scene giving them some rescue. So I pray for them everyday and I will donate my earn from my parttime job and the earn from dreamstime to those who need our help.
There are no words can express the blessings of our compatriots. I wish all of them can get through the hardest days in their life. And I wish the souls of the deceased rest in peace.
The picture is about the fund-raising in the Nanputuo temple in Xiamen China.
Photo credits: Wenyan Wu.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry