Preparing for a move 3300 mile Drive
So me and my GF decided to make a move, A GIANT move from South East Florida to Seattle Washington.
Since we are going to drive and this is a once in a lifetime trip we are looking for some ideas of things that we MUST see, eat at and just check out.
We are having our stuff moved in a pod and driving my car across the country. We plan on going the last week of September '10
If you have any ideas please post them here.
During the trip we will do a photo blog of the trip,
So Please Post Away
Goodbye to the beautiful south florida beaches
Photo credits: EmeraldUmbrellaStudio.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry