Preparing for a move 3300 mile Drive
So me and my GF decided to make a move, A GIANT move from South East Florida to Seattle Washington.
Since we are going to drive and this is a once in a lifetime trip we are looking for some ideas of things that we MUST see, eat at and just check out.
We are having our stuff moved in a pod and driving my car across the country. We plan on going the last week of September '10
If you have any ideas please post them here.
During the trip we will do a photo blog of the trip,
So Please Post Away
Goodbye to the beautiful south florida beaches
Photo credits: EmeraldUmbrellaStudio.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to