Presenting the OneEyz
I have been working on this design collection for some time - sketching and having ideas for new carachters...
The idea was to create a whole collection of brightly coloured small carachters, that can be used for icons, or magazine illustrations, or childrens illustrations.
I am happy to say that they are now available in my portfolio, and I hope they will sell well...
I also made a seamless pattern
and I am hoping to be able to make som card designs using the carachters.
Photo credits: Susanne Krogh-hansen.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava