Presenting the OneEyz
I have been working on this design collection for some time - sketching and having ideas for new carachters...
The idea was to create a whole collection of brightly coloured small carachters, that can be used for icons, or magazine illustrations, or childrens illustrations.
I am happy to say that they are now available in my portfolio, and I hope they will sell well...
I also made a seamless pattern
and I am hoping to be able to make som card designs using the carachters.
Photo credits: Susanne Krogh-hansen.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal