Presidential Cycling Tour of Turkey
After the start which will be given at Sultanahmet on April 24, 2011, the riders will pass through the Bosporus Bridge, cover the Bostanci coastal road and reach to the Bağdad Avenue and after making 8 tours around at the same track they will reach the finish again at the Coastal Road.
While the 46th Presidential Cycling Tour of Turkey ended with the superiority of Italian athlete Giovanni VISCONTI from ISD-NERI team, riders who covered up to 1257 kilometres in 8 days once more admired the beauties of Turkey.
General Individual Classification
1- Giovanni VISCONTI ISD-NERI 32.42.28
2- Tejay VAN GARDEREN Columbia 32.42.67
3- David MONCOUTIE Cofidis 32.43.01
Sayar and Harmancı finished
From Turkish National Team number of which decreased to two athletes in the middle of the Tour, Mustafa SAYAR ranked 62nd with 33.26.25 and Fatih HARMANCI ranked 83rd with 34.05.37. These two athletes who reached to finish without any support by displaying an excellent performance gained rightful appreciation.
General Team Classification
1- ISD – NERİ 98.16.45
2- COFIDIS 98.17.43
3- COLUMBİA 98.18.40
Award and Money Rain
Photo credits: Softdreams.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava