Press and shoot No
More and more ads are telling us: With the technique developing day after day, taking photo are becoming easier and easier, so that you can just press and shoot, a good photo is make.
Is it real? No!
In fact, more and more terrible photos are make every day. Especially on Dreamstime, such photos which you spend one second to shoot may well be refused mostly.
Maybe you may argue that nowadays digital camera can save money much more than we use film camera, so we should shot as many as possible. But we spend more time on select and identify which one is better on your pc! don't we? On the same time, our thought are becoming lazier and lazier, we won't think of how to shoot, just press the shutter casually.
In my opinion, we should think of how to shoot a better photo on compotion, color and so on. Sometimes you may spend a long time to wait a opportunity to shoot a wonderful picture. Fore example, I shot a picture named 'NIGHTSCENE OF POTALA PALACE ', I waited more than half and hour to wait the light turn on before the day became dark, so I can get a picture with dark blue sky and Potala palace in light.
Photo credits: Zhuang Hua.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer