Well, it's been a hard journey the last week or so. Not only was our production crippled trying to work out the trojan virus, but our sales stopped across the board. Maybe it's just this time of the month, I noticed last month a decrease around the first week as well.
For now, we've decided to indeed press forward and keep going. And why not? We have a great new camera now, Olympus E-510, and are enjoying the wonderful images it produces! I've also been poking around with fractals, which will help round out our portfolio. And we have a few models coming in to shoot this weekend. So things seem to be rolling along.
We are also getting over injuries. The weather has been terrible here, and with back injuries and so forth, we've been slow moving. And he broke 2 ribs falling while taking a shot. Broke the ribs, but saved the camera. He's a good man. :D
Our 10mpx pictures are starting to pop up now. Hopefully that will also bring an increase in sales. We can't wait to see what next week will bring!!
Photo credits: Robert Gebbie.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success