Primary and secondary Games
Special presentation to a group of primary and secondary school sports photos. Although the conditions of the Games is not particularly good hardware, but did not affect the children's competition passion. In the game, players showed a very professional sporting spirit, courage, never give up! I was touched by their spirit, and had the honor to record their special moments and happy.
Photo credits: Jianbinglee.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready