We do allot of printing photos as we have 8 grandchildren, we do most of their school photos, family, birthdays, Christmas… We have also done many photo shoots for friends.
We use an Epson Stylus Photo R1800, and at first it gave us AMAZING prints. But now almost 18 months later we are having nothing but trouble. At first it was the magenta ink, and now it is either the yellow or the blue or both.
We have wasted enough photo paper and this off brand ink it would have been better to just spent the $$ to buy the Epson cartridges.
So my advice is for best results always buy the brand name ink four your printers.In the long run it saves you $$.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience