We do allot of printing photos as we have 8 grandchildren, we do most of their school photos, family, birthdays, Christmas… We have also done many photo shoots for friends.
We use an Epson Stylus Photo R1800, and at first it gave us AMAZING prints. But now almost 18 months later we are having nothing but trouble. At first it was the magenta ink, and now it is either the yellow or the blue or both.
We have wasted enough photo paper and this off brand ink it would have been better to just spent the $$ to buy the Epson cartridges.
So my advice is for best results always buy the brand name ink four your printers.In the long run it saves you $$.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava