We do allot of printing photos as we have 8 grandchildren, we do most of their school photos, family, birthdays, Christmas… We have also done many photo shoots for friends.
We use an Epson Stylus Photo R1800, and at first it gave us AMAZING prints. But now almost 18 months later we are having nothing but trouble. At first it was the magenta ink, and now it is either the yellow or the blue or both.
We have wasted enough photo paper and this off brand ink it would have been better to just spent the $$ to buy the Epson cartridges.
So my advice is for best results always buy the brand name ink four your printers.In the long run it saves you $$.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready