We do allot of printing photos as we have 8 grandchildren, we do most of their school photos, family, birthdays, Christmas… We have also done many photo shoots for friends.
We use an Epson Stylus Photo R1800, and at first it gave us AMAZING prints. But now almost 18 months later we are having nothing but trouble. At first it was the magenta ink, and now it is either the yellow or the blue or both.
We have wasted enough photo paper and this off brand ink it would have been better to just spent the $$ to buy the Epson cartridges.
So my advice is for best results always buy the brand name ink four your printers.In the long run it saves you $$.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon