Prized Catch, Dubai King in my Editorial Images
Well apologies for not being active, and I was glad to know that DT mates do observe us. I was really overwhelmed when our own contributor Warren ( Fultonsphoto) send me a note asking if everything was ok and why I wasn't active for few days. I was really touched by his concern. Thanks mate. This makes DT different from other sites, people do really care.
Back to my absence, I was quite busy with the Dubai International Boat Show, and I had great opportunity to shoot the greatest Yachts in the industry, not only shooting but also got an change to see how the luxurious yachts look and where the rich people spend time. One of the best Yacht I saw was Sunseeker a Luxury 38 meter long Super Yacht. It was mind blowing, Well I have few images waiting for approval of these great yachts.
Now my prize catch, His Highness Sheikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum. The Ruler, Prime Minister and Vice President of UAE. Wow man cannot believe he is such down to earth person, This is my second change to meet him, No security, No Body Guards No Guns, he was walking just like a common man, do you believe, a King walking and mingling with common people like us. I over heard a British women saying, where on Earth can we find a Ruler & King walking as freely like this. I was in walking side by side with the Ruler, wow that was a great feeling.
Here is a wiki link of this great person and visionary, Shiekh Mohammed. The person behind transforming Desert into a Land of Opportunity.
Here some of the pictures which I uploaded for editorial section and got approved. I guess this is the first image of the king in DT
Photo credits: Creativei.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!