Problems with saving an eps (vector) file from inkscape
Working with Inkscape:
Saving a .svg file to an .eps file
One way to solve a bitmap problem.
If you have accidental blurs, transparencies, gradients etc and you are trying to save to an .EPS (inkscape) you will need to find them and fix it, before this will work.
Everytime you "draw" a shape or color it records each step.
This is one way to find a problem..
Open your file to inkscape and chose your illustration.
Under Edit: Open XML editor
and then Open Fill and Stroke and go to the CMYK tab.
Now you will have 2 boxes opened, with the illustration in the background.
On the last line in the XML box,
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller