Problems with saving an eps (vector) file from inkscape - Dreamstime
Working with Inkscape:
Saving a .svg file to an .eps file
One way to solve a bitmap problem.
If you have accidental blurs, transparencies, gradients etc and you are trying to save to an .EPS (inkscape) you will need to find them and fix it, before this will work.
Everytime you "draw" a shape or color it records each step.
This is one way to find a problem..
Open your file to inkscape and chose your illustration.
Under Edit: Open XML editor
and then Open Fill and Stroke and go to the CMYK tab.
Now you will have 2 boxes opened, with the illustration in the background.
On the last line in the XML box,
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography