You know when you are on top of your game when you get this error message from DT :).
"Error: Due to the massive uploads, you can only make 53 submissions per week. Please continue the upload process after 7 days have passed since your first submission." - Have 63 pending files as im writing this.
It means that you are really committing to your portfolio and shooting a lot of great images.
That error message = good stuff, you should ALWAYS keep your upload que full. Always have a steady flow of images in to your portfolio.
- I have just invested in my first off camera flash and find it VERY good for food photography and so on, love the soft light you can get out of it by bouncing it of walls and ceilings. Im also gonna use it for my portraits etc soon.
Shoots I've done so far this month : paintball shoot, corporate style, food photography, sailing boat/harbour, car/driving shoot, long exposure, people, environment, animals.
Photo credits: Matthiase.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings