Profitable Opt-in Lists Made Easy
The mistake made most often by newbies to this realm is jumping in without considering the marketing strategies involved with opt-in lists. You may even have chosen a popular topic and figured you would make money because so many people are interested in it. The truth is that isn’t how people work. It takes a little something more.
Tips and Hints for Creating Wildly Successful and Profitable Opt-In Lists
Whether you are just starting an opt-in list or have struggled and failed, you can learn from the following advice:
Tip #1: Your first goal is to gain the appreciation and trust of prospective customers by providing something they can sink their teeth into with ravenous joy.
* People appreciate well-written articles with real informational content. Yes, the right keywords are important, but if someone is taking the time to read the article, they don’t want to see a bunch of keywords on a page. They want absorbable, helpful information.
* Provide a forum for feedback. Find out what is most important to your opt-in list subscribers. Learn from them. Let them know their opinions are important to you.
* Join related (not competitive) web forums and provide expert advice. Place a link to your site at the bottom of each posting and encourage people to click on it and join your opt-in list. If you have given them helpful tips and information, they are much more likely not only to join your opt-in list, but also to buy!
Tip #2: Do your research. Maybe your product isn’t as popular as you thought it would be. Find out what it is that people truly want and need. The painful truth is: What you are interested in is not necessarily what gets other people excited. If that is the case, you need to rethink your product. It could be that there is nothing wrong with your original idea. Still, it is worth examining.
If you do your research properly, and identify a product or a service that people are going to need, then the profits will follow.
Tip #3: Seek out others who use opt-in lists and are successful with them. Nothing beats first-hand information from someone who has been there. People who have succeeded have usually failed often as well. They can tell you what does or doesn’t work. Dig deep and see how their situation relates to your needs.
Opt-in lists are unquestionably beneficial – but they don’t appear by magic. They are, though, worth the effort and preparation time they need to be successful.
Similarly, once your list is established and developing, make sure that you keep giving it the attention it needs. In other words, always ensure it is organized efficiently and is up-to-date. Keeping your subscribers satisfied with the service you provide is a sure-fire way to make sure they keep coming back.
The important thing to remember is not to give up. Done right; you really can send your bank balance soaring with a profitable opt-in list.
Photo credits: Woo Bing Siew.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success