Progress update - Dreamstime
I thought I would share an update with everybody on how my year and a half with being on Dreamstime is going.
It has been a tough year and a half and I can report that I'm still here. I didn't quit like I wanted to back when I first started and I only had 3 of my initial 14 images approved or the many more rejections that followed. However despite that I kept learning and uploading.
Now on to my progress for the last 18 months. I received my first sale after about a month after my sign up. I then started getting consistent sales a few months after that. It took me 10 months (Feb. 2012) to get my first payout. It was 8 months after that (Oct. 2013) that I reached the $200 mark.
Overall I would say that I'm doing just ok. I still have lots to improve upon like my terrible approval rating, and my upload rate. I don't think 95 online images in 18 months is that great.
I admit to having as some people would call "crap" images in my portfolio, and I'm trying to replace some of them, but I believe that some of the others are a hopeless cause.
I'm hoping that my future on Dreamstime is one of growth and learning.
I thank you for reading, and please any comments on how you think I'm doing or any ways to improve would be appreciated.
Thanks again for reading my update.
Photo credits: , Positiveflash.
- Portfolio Milestone: 11100 images uploaded and accepted - Dreamstime
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business
- Tip of the week: Easily create isometric designs without touching 3d software
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography