However, personal circumstances depicted that I had to be grounded for close to 12 months, and so instead of moping around, I decided to start "Project @Home".
And so the lesson learnt is that regardless where you are, great images are to be found. And more importantly, you have FUN while searching.
Please share your "@Home" images!
Photo credits: Tangjans.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking