Promenade Beach, Pondicherry, India...
Promenade beach, also known as Pondicherry beach, is one of favorite places among residents and tourists in Pondicherry, India. As the name suggests, it is more than 1 km long stretch of beachfront along the Bay of Bengal.
At the beach, the sun rises above the sea; colorful sky and its reflection in the waters create stunning pictures at dawn.
When I was there, I had a "golden" opportunity to capture the golden sun with its bright aura at an early morning...
An evening at the beach, especially on weekends, is known for stalls of street food, shell souvenirs, and miscellaneous items.
The beach is rocky - sea waves crashing over the rocks do not allow eyes to move away from continuously changing patterns of splashing water droplets...
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer