Promoting the site
I have recently discovered a free website for artists in my state and there are probably some in other areas, also. On my site, that I'm trying to finish, I can put info about my Dreamstime account. It has introduced a lot of people to Dreamstime. And, hey, free works for me! I don't advertise my other small business in order to keep costs down for customers, so anything else I can do to let people know about my services is nice. And in the future, I plan to put my Dreamstime URL on the back of my business cards to advertise both at the same time.
edited by admin - moved image top left
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget