Promoting the site
I have recently discovered a free website for artists in my state and there are probably some in other areas, also. On my site, that I'm trying to finish, I can put info about my Dreamstime account. It has introduced a lot of people to Dreamstime. And, hey, free works for me! I don't advertise my other small business in order to keep costs down for customers, so anything else I can do to let people know about my services is nice. And in the future, I plan to put my Dreamstime URL on the back of my business cards to advertise both at the same time.
edited by admin - moved image top left
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!