Promoting the site
I have recently discovered a free website for artists in my state and there are probably some in other areas, also. On my site, that I'm trying to finish, I can put info about my Dreamstime account. It has introduced a lot of people to Dreamstime. And, hey, free works for me! I don't advertise my other small business in order to keep costs down for customers, so anything else I can do to let people know about my services is nice. And in the future, I plan to put my Dreamstime URL on the back of my business cards to advertise both at the same time.
edited by admin - moved image top left
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror