Promoting the site
I have recently discovered a free website for artists in my state and there are probably some in other areas, also. On my site, that I'm trying to finish, I can put info about my Dreamstime account. It has introduced a lot of people to Dreamstime. And, hey, free works for me! I don't advertise my other small business in order to keep costs down for customers, so anything else I can do to let people know about my services is nice. And in the future, I plan to put my Dreamstime URL on the back of my business cards to advertise both at the same time.
edited by admin - moved image top left
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal