Promotion hard work
Sorry, a little trick there... :)
I've been away from DT in the last week - there was a new step in my life, I've learned how hard is tiling...especially with big, hard, and rustic tiles.
Only the first two days I had enough time and possibilities to take some shots about equipments, objects and preparation - I hope these will also useful for some building-trade companies... :)
And, of course, when I'll have time enough, I'd like to share you some opinions about object photographing without lightbox and some interesting facts about newly renovated bridge of Budapest.
Keep up the good work, and have a great week! :)
Photo credits: Aginger.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles