Promotion hard work
Sorry, a little trick there... :)
I've been away from DT in the last week - there was a new step in my life, I've learned how hard is tiling...especially with big, hard, and rustic tiles.
Only the first two days I had enough time and possibilities to take some shots about equipments, objects and preparation - I hope these will also useful for some building-trade companies... :)
And, of course, when I'll have time enough, I'd like to share you some opinions about object photographing without lightbox and some interesting facts about newly renovated bridge of Budapest.
Keep up the good work, and have a great week! :)
Photo credits: Aginger.
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For