Promotion hard work
Sorry, a little trick there... :)
I've been away from DT in the last week - there was a new step in my life, I've learned how hard is tiling...especially with big, hard, and rustic tiles.
Only the first two days I had enough time and possibilities to take some shots about equipments, objects and preparation - I hope these will also useful for some building-trade companies... :)
And, of course, when I'll have time enough, I'd like to share you some opinions about object photographing without lightbox and some interesting facts about newly renovated bridge of Budapest.
Keep up the good work, and have a great week! :)
Photo credits: Aginger.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.