I don't want to use my blog to promote photos only without useful information, but simetimes it will happen. :)
DT just approved my photos from Hungarian Natural History Museum. Unfortunately the Dinosaurus exhibition is ended, new attraction is "The world of predators" with interactive shows and interesting details about crocs, mammals and marine's life. If I'll have time to go and see it, I'll load up some more photos. :)
Photo credits: Aginger.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings