I don't want to use my blog to promote photos only without useful information, but simetimes it will happen. :)
DT just approved my photos from Hungarian Natural History Museum. Unfortunately the Dinosaurus exhibition is ended, new attraction is "The world of predators" with interactive shows and interesting details about crocs, mammals and marine's life. If I'll have time to go and see it, I'll load up some more photos. :)
Photo credits: Aginger.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles