I don't want to use my blog to promote photos only without useful information, but simetimes it will happen. :)
DT just approved my photos from Hungarian Natural History Museum. Unfortunately the Dinosaurus exhibition is ended, new attraction is "The world of predators" with interactive shows and interesting details about crocs, mammals and marine's life. If I'll have time to go and see it, I'll load up some more photos. :)
Photo credits: Aginger.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images