I don't want to use my blog to promote photos only without useful information, but simetimes it will happen. :)
DT just approved my photos from Hungarian Natural History Museum. Unfortunately the Dinosaurus exhibition is ended, new attraction is "The world of predators" with interactive shows and interesting details about crocs, mammals and marine's life. If I'll have time to go and see it, I'll load up some more photos. :)
Photo credits: Aginger.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips