Property release on architectural constructions
Dear colleagues, I suggest to share the information and experience when on certain architectural constructions the photobank demanded from you.
For example, at me once haven't accepted a photo of illuminated Tour d'Eiffel, having referred to that that decorating of this object is protected by author's rights.
In drawing the architectural object which, probably demands for the publication of photos with its image is represented, however drawing allows to avoid property release.
If you have considered this clause useful, I ask to click in the right top corner the button "useful". :Р
Photo credits: Dorvard.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget