Property release on architectural constructions
Dear colleagues, I suggest to share the information and experience when on certain architectural constructions the photobank demanded from you.
For example, at me once haven't accepted a photo of illuminated Tour d'Eiffel, having referred to that that decorating of this object is protected by author's rights.
In drawing the architectural object which, probably demands for the publication of photos with its image is represented, however drawing allows to avoid property release.
If you have considered this clause useful, I ask to click in the right top corner the button "useful". :Р
Photo credits: Dorvard.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror