Property release on architectural constructions
Dear colleagues, I suggest to share the information and experience when on certain architectural constructions the photobank demanded from you.
For example, at me once haven't accepted a photo of illuminated Tour d'Eiffel, having referred to that that decorating of this object is protected by author's rights.
In drawing the architectural object which, probably demands for the publication of photos with its image is represented, however drawing allows to avoid property release.
If you have considered this clause useful, I ask to click in the right top corner the button "useful". :Р
Photo credits: Dorvard.
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?