Props that pay for themselves
One of the fun things of stock photography is that you can take photos of, and make money from, things you already own. I find it hard to predict which shots will ultimately make money so I hesitate to actually purchase props for stock, but I love it when I end up earning enough from sales to actually pay for the item I photographed! Here are a few examples - feel free to share your own in the comments (but let keep the objects' value over $5 so we don't have endless shots of paperclips and food that paid for themselves with a single sale!).
Now if I could just get my trip to Hawaii to pay for itself :)
Photo credits: Brad Calkins.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking