Proud of myself
that with my symplistic digital camera's (just point and shoot cameras) I am still able to upload pictures which pass the screening and....which get downloaded.
Photography is just a very small hobby of mine, no time to go looking for that specific photo or happening, no money to buy camera with huge lenses (actually...I don't even want that cause hiking with such amount of stuff is not recommendable), but still here I am, with after 3,5 years my first payment of 100 dollars (as I do not regularly upload photo's I think a real achievement) and this week 6 accepted photo's, here 2 of them:
Wow. Sometimes going through all your digital photo's does reveal some beauties I had previously missed.
So ....I just continue shooting with my point/shoot camera cause it does not depend on the gear you have, but about the way you take the pictures, for me mostly landscapes and wildlife. Maybe in 2014 I will reach my milestone of 100 photo's online....... or my next 100 bucks.
And then I can be proud again.
Photo credits: Orion9nl.
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?