Pudong Shanghai for 18 hours passing
I took plane from Hongkong Airport to Vancouver Canada and passed by Shanghai Pudong international Airport on Feb 25th 2016.but I had to staying in Pudong airport until next day at 1pm. so I decided to take some time to visit downtown Shanghai.
I took the Cifu train from Cifu Pudong Airport Station to Longyang station.
the train is 301km/hour speech and it takes about 9 minutes and costs 50 RMB then change another sky train to Nanjing East Road station.It is about 45 minutes.It costs 4 RMB
the Shanghai city lights turn off at 10pm.so if you want to take some beautiful night lights pictures.you need to be there before 10pm.
Photo credits: Leon W.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite