Pudong Shanghai for 18 hours passing
I took plane from Hongkong Airport to Vancouver Canada and passed by Shanghai Pudong international Airport on Feb 25th 2016.but I had to staying in Pudong airport until next day at 1pm. so I decided to take some time to visit downtown Shanghai.
I took the Cifu train from Cifu Pudong Airport Station to Longyang station.
the train is 301km/hour speech and it takes about 9 minutes and costs 50 RMB then change another sky train to Nanjing East Road station.It is about 45 minutes.It costs 4 RMB
the Shanghai city lights turn off at 10pm.so if you want to take some beautiful night lights pictures.you need to be there before 10pm.
Photo credits: Leon W.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking