From a recent outing, here are some harvest-time images that I recently had approved. Pumpkins are great, but I've never had any success growing them in a garden.
I'm always on the lookout for vivid colors - so I was pleased with the vivid green and orange colors of these shots.
Pumpkin pie anyone?
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!