I'd like to introduce you all to the love of my life: Koda. :) I know we are encouraged to refrain from uploading photos of our pets, but she's just so darn cute and special. :)
Koda is a Catahoula Leopard Dog. This is her at 12 weeks of age. I don't think I've ever owned a dog quite so smart and obedient. She does have the classic blue or "glass" eye that gives her a haunting look. If you've never owned a catahoula, you're truly missing out on a great breed of dog. I can't tell you how excited I was that these two submissions were accepted (they aren't some of her best poses and believe me, there have been many lol). Slowly creeping my way up to 50 files online so I can become exclusive! Sloooowwwwwlllyyyyy.... lol!
Photo credits: Bri Williamson.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project