Since many lenses can not focus all colours to same convergence point, Chromatic Aberration becomes a major problem for many photographers.
If you are shooting in RAW mode , you have the chance to get rid of this fringing in your raw editor. However in some cases when you forget or dont like to make too many chances in raw editor , you still have another simple way to clean these dummy lines in different colors with the help of Photoshop.
1 - Open your image with fringing
2 - Copy background layer ( Ctrl + J for PC )
3 - Choose Filters > Blur > Gaussian Blur
4 - Set it to 15
5 - Choose "color" blending mode for your copy layer.
It is so easy !
Now examine your image and you will see that all fringing has gone. You can turn off the second copy layer and see the difference between two layers.
Finaly press Ctrl + E to flatten your image and save it as jpeg.
Thanks for reading.
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)