A Question About Licenses...
I just joined Dreamstime (literally, just today) and I was uploading images and then I came to the bottom section where you have to pick which licenses to give to the image. I read through what the licenses mean, but honestly, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Is it bad to check all the license boxes? Should you just check the royalty free one at the top? I guess, I understand what each license does, I'm just not sure which ones are the best ones to check. What do you guys do?
Photo credits: Hemantraval.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite