A Question About Licenses...
I just joined Dreamstime (literally, just today) and I was uploading images and then I came to the bottom section where you have to pick which licenses to give to the image. I read through what the licenses mean, but honestly, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Is it bad to check all the license boxes? Should you just check the royalty free one at the top? I guess, I understand what each license does, I'm just not sure which ones are the best ones to check. What do you guys do?
Photo credits: Hemantraval.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road