A Question About Licenses...
I just joined Dreamstime (literally, just today) and I was uploading images and then I came to the bottom section where you have to pick which licenses to give to the image. I read through what the licenses mean, but honestly, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Is it bad to check all the license boxes? Should you just check the royalty free one at the top? I guess, I understand what each license does, I'm just not sure which ones are the best ones to check. What do you guys do?
Photo credits: Hemantraval.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal