A question for the Masses: Camera Glass v MP?
Ok so ive been basically appraising my gear recently. Ive been looking at all the things i 'need' to get for me to be happy. Basically ive been wanting to get the Canon 400D.
But then i wondered. what can a 400d do that my 300cant? Photoshop can interpolate really well, to a 10.1 MP image with too much dramas involved...
So i put it forward to you. If you had a 300D (6.3MP) camera with original 2 lenses, would you:
A) Replace the glass (nothing crazy expensive but good quality)
B) Upgrade the camera body to a 400D (6.3MP to 10.1MP)
C) Upgrade the camera body to the 400D with lens kit
I realize that there are probably a fair few different opinions in the matter.
What i really am trying to work out is what will be a better investment of money in regards to image quality.
*NOTE - This is assuming i have some form of skill with a camera and can take advantage of the pro's of each option... This had yet to be proven though =)
I look forward to your opinions and replies and value any input given.
Thanks again for reading.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective