A question for the Masses: Camera Glass v MP?
Ok so ive been basically appraising my gear recently. Ive been looking at all the things i 'need' to get for me to be happy. Basically ive been wanting to get the Canon 400D.
But then i wondered. what can a 400d do that my 300cant? Photoshop can interpolate really well, to a 10.1 MP image with too much dramas involved...
So i put it forward to you. If you had a 300D (6.3MP) camera with original 2 lenses, would you:
A) Replace the glass (nothing crazy expensive but good quality)
B) Upgrade the camera body to a 400D (6.3MP to 10.1MP)
C) Upgrade the camera body to the 400D with lens kit
I realize that there are probably a fair few different opinions in the matter.
What i really am trying to work out is what will be a better investment of money in regards to image quality.
*NOTE - This is assuming i have some form of skill with a camera and can take advantage of the pro's of each option... This had yet to be proven though =)
I look forward to your opinions and replies and value any input given.
Thanks again for reading.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success