A question re content...need your opinion please.
I have a question to anyone who has an opinion please. Out of my 162 uploads, only 44 of them DON'T have people in them. (they all have model releases attached). How are people pictures selling, or should I add more diversity of places, or things to my portfolio? I currently have 26 different models so they are not all of the same person, or "kind" of persons. (altho most of them are of children) Are there contributors that only submit pictures with people? I would love to hear what kind of advice you all might offer. Thank you so much.
Photo credits: L Hill.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips