A question re content...need your opinion please.
I have a question to anyone who has an opinion please. Out of my 162 uploads, only 44 of them DON'T have people in them. (they all have model releases attached). How are people pictures selling, or should I add more diversity of places, or things to my portfolio? I currently have 26 different models so they are not all of the same person, or "kind" of persons. (altho most of them are of children) Are there contributors that only submit pictures with people? I would love to hear what kind of advice you all might offer. Thank you so much.
Photo credits: L Hill.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project