A question re content...need your opinion please.
I have a question to anyone who has an opinion please. Out of my 162 uploads, only 44 of them DON'T have people in them. (they all have model releases attached). How are people pictures selling, or should I add more diversity of places, or things to my portfolio? I currently have 26 different models so they are not all of the same person, or "kind" of persons. (altho most of them are of children) Are there contributors that only submit pictures with people? I would love to hear what kind of advice you all might offer. Thank you so much.
Photo credits: L Hill.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!