A question re content...need your opinion please. - Dreamstime
I have a question to anyone who has an opinion please. Out of my 162 uploads, only 44 of them DON'T have people in them. (they all have model releases attached). How are people pictures selling, or should I add more diversity of places, or things to my portfolio? I currently have 26 different models so they are not all of the same person, or "kind" of persons. (altho most of them are of children) Are there contributors that only submit pictures with people? I would love to hear what kind of advice you all might offer. Thank you so much.
Photo credits: L Hill.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images