Questions for administrators of Dreamstime: a suggestion.
It would be good in my view, especially for those relatively new to Dreamstime if there was a box on the management site where we could ask questions and get quick replies. I did a property release for instance on my own workshop but keep being asked for one as if the adjudicator / administrators cannot see it. I still don't understand all the terminology , for instance, what happens if a buyer purchases an image outright. In that case what proportion of the purchase price do we receive ?
Who owns Dreamstime is another question that occurs to me.
Does anybody else agree with me about this suggestion for a question box ? Are management reading these postings and what do they think about it ?
I love trying to meet the challenge of concept photography though don't know anything about graphic type illustrations. I attach my image entitle ' Spending money like water. David.
Photo credits: David Watmough.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo