Questions for administrators of Dreamstime: a suggestion.
It would be good in my view, especially for those relatively new to Dreamstime if there was a box on the management site where we could ask questions and get quick replies. I did a property release for instance on my own workshop but keep being asked for one as if the adjudicator / administrators cannot see it. I still don't understand all the terminology , for instance, what happens if a buyer purchases an image outright. In that case what proportion of the purchase price do we receive ?
Who owns Dreamstime is another question that occurs to me.
Does anybody else agree with me about this suggestion for a question box ? Are management reading these postings and what do they think about it ?
I love trying to meet the challenge of concept photography though don't know anything about graphic type illustrations. I attach my image entitle ' Spending money like water. David.
Photo credits: David Watmough.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe