Questions for administrators of Dreamstime: a suggestion.
It would be good in my view, especially for those relatively new to Dreamstime if there was a box on the management site where we could ask questions and get quick replies. I did a property release for instance on my own workshop but keep being asked for one as if the adjudicator / administrators cannot see it. I still don't understand all the terminology , for instance, what happens if a buyer purchases an image outright. In that case what proportion of the purchase price do we receive ?
Who owns Dreamstime is another question that occurs to me.
Does anybody else agree with me about this suggestion for a question box ? Are management reading these postings and what do they think about it ?
I love trying to meet the challenge of concept photography though don't know anything about graphic type illustrations. I attach my image entitle ' Spending money like water. David.
Photo credits: David Watmough.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget