A quick one, need your help.
I have a question, I was with my photographer friend today, discussing about Operating System, He is Pro Mac & I'm Pro Windows, but I do work around 10 hours a day on my Mac, but windows is cool man.......... (what's ur fav OS)
Well during our discussion we were arguing about which was the first operating system with visuals. ( I'm not talking about DOS and other OS)
As per my knowledge it was Windows 1.0, the first ever visual OS, then it followed by Windows 2 and only then Mac OS was launched. But my friend thinks and says its Mac. (Is that so??????)
I goggled almost two hours, but I didn't find a solid proof for my claim nor his, in due course I found a lot about other OS which I wasn't aware until today. If you have time Read this very informative This site gives lots of knowledge about Operating System. Its a big article but its worth reading to understand the history of operating systems.
Meanwhile I'm looking forward inputs from you guys to know which was the first operating system?????????
How to shoot events
- 10 Tips for Using Window’s Built-In Photography Applications
- Pet Adoption Photography: Willow
- How to Capture Cinematic Style Photographs
- Sky is not the limit
- Mastering the Basics: Indesign part 1 of 3
- Weddings: a miracle event, a privilege to photograph
- How I get to the dwarf's house
- Okefenokee Swamp Photographer's Guide: Where to Paddle