A quick one, need your help.
I have a question, I was with my photographer friend today, discussing about Operating System, He is Pro Mac & I'm Pro Windows, but I do work around 10 hours a day on my Mac, but windows is cool man.......... (what's ur fav OS)
Well during our discussion we were arguing about which was the first operating system with visuals. ( I'm not talking about DOS and other OS)
As per my knowledge it was Windows 1.0, the first ever visual OS, then it followed by Windows 2 and only then Mac OS was launched. But my friend thinks and says its Mac. (Is that so??????)
I goggled almost two hours, but I didn't find a solid proof for my claim nor his, in due course I found a lot about other OS which I wasn't aware until today. If you have time Read this very informative This site gives lots of knowledge about Operating System. Its a big article but its worth reading to understand the history of operating systems.
Meanwhile I'm looking forward inputs from you guys to know which was the first operating system?????????
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo