October was the best month in sales, extended licenses, payments sent to photographers, images submitted, image reviews and new customers. Most contributors have seen a significant growth reporting personal records, with royalties increase going as high as 70-100% for some of them.
We've gained about 25,000 new live images in only 3 days. That's not a peak, but a simple check of the last few days. The approval ratio grew as the quality improved. As a side note, our hard working editors are always eager to see your comments, so drop them a nice reply on approvals too, not only on refusals. ;)
Considering their efforts, as well as submissions number, we will be exceeding 2M before half of November, surpassing thus our summer prediction with more than a month and the March prediction with almost 4 months!
We had a new record for a SR-EL license, making waves within the industry, we spoke at the PDN's PhotoPlus in New York and Ellen is just about to post a new blog about the amazing feedback received at PACA. And last but not least, we are the first community to join CEPIC.
Several new channels of distribution start to bring extra exposure to our imagery and of course, new customers. Our own traffic exceeded by 30% the previous month.
New levels and royalties were launched today. We expect an extraordinary November and we wish you the same.
"For those about to rock, we salute you!"
Photo credits: Solarseven.
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities