October was the best month in sales, extended licenses, payments sent to photographers, images submitted, image reviews and new customers. Most contributors have seen a significant growth reporting personal records, with royalties increase going as high as 70-100% for some of them.
We've gained about 25,000 new live images in only 3 days. That's not a peak, but a simple check of the last few days. The approval ratio grew as the quality improved. As a side note, our hard working editors are always eager to see your comments, so drop them a nice reply on approvals too, not only on refusals. ;)
Considering their efforts, as well as submissions number, we will be exceeding 2M before half of November, surpassing thus our summer prediction with more than a month and the March prediction with almost 4 months!
We had a new record for a SR-EL license, making waves within the industry, we spoke at the PDN's PhotoPlus in New York and Ellen is just about to post a new blog about the amazing feedback received at PACA. And last but not least, we are the first community to join CEPIC.
Several new channels of distribution start to bring extra exposure to our imagery and of course, new customers. Our own traffic exceeded by 30% the previous month.
New levels and royalties were launched today. We expect an extraordinary November and we wish you the same.
"For those about to rock, we salute you!"
Photo credits: Solarseven.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People