It is my first blog entry here at Dreamstime.
It is important.
It also isn't mine, rather my son's blog entry about his beloved camera. For the ones kind enough to read it, the link is below:
For the ones that do not have the time, the short story is that his camera - "Nikki" - is (was) responsible for most 'travel' images in our portfolio. I am saying 'our' because 3000ad stands for the work of three even though only one name is listed.
Once again, R.I.P. "Nikki" and may the Gods of Photography take good care of you wherever you are... also may these Gods help with a quick replacement since this came at a time when spending on new equipment is... well let's not go there...
Thanks for reading,
Photo credits: 3000ad.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project