Rain, Rain, go away...come again another day!
Boy, have we had some rail this Autumn. So much that most of my time for the past month has been spent in the house doing, well, just house stuff.
But last Saturday on the off-chance that we might, just might, get a little sun, spouse and I jumped on a train into Melbourne's Southbank precinct for a nice lunch and to see if we could take a few photos. Southbank is a delightful part of our delightful city, so even if the weather remained unkind at least we could have a nice stroll.
But, our lucky day, the weather improved for about three hours, with a few nice shots to compensate for the dearth of opportunities over the last little while.....
Hope you like them.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs