Rain, Rain, go away...come again another day!
Boy, have we had some rail this Autumn. So much that most of my time for the past month has been spent in the house doing, well, just house stuff.
But last Saturday on the off-chance that we might, just might, get a little sun, spouse and I jumped on a train into Melbourne's Southbank precinct for a nice lunch and to see if we could take a few photos. Southbank is a delightful part of our delightful city, so even if the weather remained unkind at least we could have a nice stroll.
But, our lucky day, the weather improved for about three hours, with a few nice shots to compensate for the dearth of opportunities over the last little while.....
Hope you like them.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget