Rain, Rain, go away...come again another day!
Boy, have we had some rail this Autumn. So much that most of my time for the past month has been spent in the house doing, well, just house stuff.
But last Saturday on the off-chance that we might, just might, get a little sun, spouse and I jumped on a train into Melbourne's Southbank precinct for a nice lunch and to see if we could take a few photos. Southbank is a delightful part of our delightful city, so even if the weather remained unkind at least we could have a nice stroll.
But, our lucky day, the weather improved for about three hours, with a few nice shots to compensate for the dearth of opportunities over the last little while.....
Hope you like them.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America