Rainy day backgrounds
We have had some rainy weather for several days in a row. This really cuts down on the outside photo's other than the rainy shots.
But it does open up the opportunity to take some indoor shots.
Backgrounds are as open a category as your imagination.
Colors, shapes, subject matter are all important factors when some one is looking for the right background. They can and are used for many scrapbooks but are also used as a backdrop for photo overlays.
So when the weather is bad look around and get creative, because backgrounds are a category that everyone could benefit by having some in the portfolio.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: Photography in the wild
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia