Rainy day backgrounds
We have had some rainy weather for several days in a row. This really cuts down on the outside photo's other than the rainy shots.
But it does open up the opportunity to take some indoor shots.
Backgrounds are as open a category as your imagination.
Colors, shapes, subject matter are all important factors when some one is looking for the right background. They can and are used for many scrapbooks but are also used as a backdrop for photo overlays.
So when the weather is bad look around and get creative, because backgrounds are a category that everyone could benefit by having some in the portfolio.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location