Rainy day backgrounds
We have had some rainy weather for several days in a row. This really cuts down on the outside photo's other than the rainy shots.
But it does open up the opportunity to take some indoor shots.
Backgrounds are as open a category as your imagination.
Colors, shapes, subject matter are all important factors when some one is looking for the right background. They can and are used for many scrapbooks but are also used as a backdrop for photo overlays.
So when the weather is bad look around and get creative, because backgrounds are a category that everyone could benefit by having some in the portfolio.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava