Rainy Days Photography
"It's raining... Again... Every time I have a little spare time, the weather decides not to cooperate and turns against me. What can I do?! All my plans for a whole day shooting ended up in smoke (or rain?)... Life sucks..."
Have you ever thought such thoughts? Have you been unhappy when it has been raining cats and dogs, while you have planned a sunny day photosession?
If yes, then it shouldn't be that you just let the unpredictable weather to ruin your happy moments with your camera.
How not to let that happen?
There might be some ideas for you.
So, there's lot to do. Don't miss opportunity to broaden the variety of subjects and themes you are shooting. And if you decide to go out then don't forget to protect your equipment. Here are some tips, what can keep you safe and dry: Tips for Shooting in Bad Weather by Wendy Green.
So, sun can be fun, but rain doesn't have to be pain.
Happy shooting! :)
Photo credits: Noam Armonn, Britishbeef, Constantin Opris, Kutt Niinepuu, Sergei Didyk, Jelena Popić, Csaba Peterdi, Ken Cole, Maigi, Joanne Zhe, Og-vision, Gary Lewis, Stuart Key, Vadim Kozlovsky, Viaden7272, Tomislav Birtic, Paulus Rusyanto, Yuriy Klymenko.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs