Ramadan Shopping, got some software.
This Ramadan is really been great, even spiritually its been great, Masha Allah.
Well quite happy as I have upgraded to latest Adobe Creative Suite.
Just installed, Adobe CS4 Master Collection (in Mac & PC), then Final Cut Pro and Aperture. Hence forth all images will be processed in Aperture, the software seems to have all the tools a photographer needs. (Yeah Chase Jarvis was right during his seminar, Apple has done lots of research on this piece of software. )
Yet to test drive Final Cut Pro & Adobe CS4 MC
And finally Ramadan Kareem to all the people who are fasting, let this month be blessed one.
Attention Graphic Designers !!!! Ramadan & Eid is one subject which lacks image choice, I had to repeat certain images downloaded last year for some Ramadan artwork. So keep uploading fresh images and illustrations related to Eid & Ramadan.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images