Those Random Moments
A couple of months ago my parents and I visited Steytlerville, a very small town in the heart of the Karroo. It was extremely cold, but our weekend was wonderful! The food was amazing, the entertainment was great and the company was absolutely delightful.
On our way back home to Port Elizabeth, my mom spotted an old bus stop. There were dilapidated buildings all around it which gave this place such character! My mom immediately told my dad to stop and jumped out of the bakkie as soon as he did. I had my camera ready and captured a moment that was so special to both me and my parents. I was very excited when these two images got accepted on Dreamstime and would just love to share it with you all.
Another image I would like to share with you is a self-portrait of me and my beautiful dog, Tala. On this day I just felt like taking a random photo with her, but I felt like doing something different. After setting my camera up and capturing a moment between me and my beautiful girl, this was the end result – I was quite surprised and pleased!
I hope you enjoyed these images as much as I did taking them and working on them afterwards. It comes to show that even during those extremely random and unplanned moments art can be created.
Photo credits: Lindsay Basson.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava