Those Random Moments
A couple of months ago my parents and I visited Steytlerville, a very small town in the heart of the Karroo. It was extremely cold, but our weekend was wonderful! The food was amazing, the entertainment was great and the company was absolutely delightful.
On our way back home to Port Elizabeth, my mom spotted an old bus stop. There were dilapidated buildings all around it which gave this place such character! My mom immediately told my dad to stop and jumped out of the bakkie as soon as he did. I had my camera ready and captured a moment that was so special to both me and my parents. I was very excited when these two images got accepted on Dreamstime and would just love to share it with you all.
Another image I would like to share with you is a self-portrait of me and my beautiful dog, Tala. On this day I just felt like taking a random photo with her, but I felt like doing something different. After setting my camera up and capturing a moment between me and my beautiful girl, this was the end result – I was quite surprised and pleased!
I hope you enjoyed these images as much as I did taking them and working on them afterwards. It comes to show that even during those extremely random and unplanned moments art can be created.
Photo credits: Lindsay Basson.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget