I made a trip these days to a buffalo reservation from Romania!
This kind of animal are an endangered species all around the world. At this reservation are only five buffalo. And there is only one calf, who has one year old.
This are some great animals and almost no one is doing nothing to preserve them and keep them in our forest! It`s a sad story!
Here are some samples of what I got to shoot! They where kind of joyful that day, so I couldn`t get to many good photos!
Hope you`ll like them! :)
Photo credits: Andrei Moldovan.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite