I made a trip these days to a buffalo reservation from Romania!
This kind of animal are an endangered species all around the world. At this reservation are only five buffalo. And there is only one calf, who has one year old.
This are some great animals and almost no one is doing nothing to preserve them and keep them in our forest! It`s a sad story!
Here are some samples of what I got to shoot! They where kind of joyful that day, so I couldn`t get to many good photos!
Hope you`ll like them! :)
Photo credits: Andrei Moldovan.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget