I made a trip these days to a buffalo reservation from Romania!
This kind of animal are an endangered species all around the world. At this reservation are only five buffalo. And there is only one calf, who has one year old.
This are some great animals and almost no one is doing nothing to preserve them and keep them in our forest! It`s a sad story!
Here are some samples of what I got to shoot! They where kind of joyful that day, so I couldn`t get to many good photos!
Hope you`ll like them! :)
Photo credits: Andrei Moldovan.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step