I made a trip these days to a buffalo reservation from Romania!
This kind of animal are an endangered species all around the world. At this reservation are only five buffalo. And there is only one calf, who has one year old.
This are some great animals and almost no one is doing nothing to preserve them and keep them in our forest! It`s a sad story!
Here are some samples of what I got to shoot! They where kind of joyful that day, so I couldn`t get to many good photos!
Hope you`ll like them! :)
Photo credits: Andrei Moldovan.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know