I made a trip these days to a buffalo reservation from Romania!
This kind of animal are an endangered species all around the world. At this reservation are only five buffalo. And there is only one calf, who has one year old.
This are some great animals and almost no one is doing nothing to preserve them and keep them in our forest! It`s a sad story!
Here are some samples of what I got to shoot! They where kind of joyful that day, so I couldn`t get to many good photos!
Hope you`ll like them! :)
Photo credits: Andrei Moldovan.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)