Raw and DNG format
Most of us already know about all the problems you can find using a Raw format for your pictures and I mean that some programmes don't suppost the kind of Raw file your camera uses and there is even a debate on a future used of them because of the same difficulty;so Adobe has introduced this new DNG (digital negative) format converter,it's an open source programme so everyone could be able to read it,then you don't need any XMP (Extensible Metadata Platform) which you need for a Raw format and you can even incorporate the Raw format into the DNG one (if you don't want to loose it)...so here there are some great advices for using it,if you want to know more about it or download it (www.adobe.com/products/dng/)...as I said,it's totally free!
have a great weekend you all!
Photo credits: Yuritz.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step