Raw and DNG format
Most of us already know about all the problems you can find using a Raw format for your pictures and I mean that some programmes don't suppost the kind of Raw file your camera uses and there is even a debate on a future used of them because of the same difficulty;so Adobe has introduced this new DNG (digital negative) format converter,it's an open source programme so everyone could be able to read it,then you don't need any XMP (Extensible Metadata Platform) which you need for a Raw format and you can even incorporate the Raw format into the DNG one (if you don't want to loose it)...so here there are some great advices for using it,if you want to know more about it or download it (www.adobe.com/products/dng/)...as I said,it's totally free!
have a great weekend you all!
Photo credits: Yuritz.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready