Re-editing accepted photos on DT
I don't know if you had already did this (most certainly, yes), but I'm started to reworked some accepted pictures on DT, specially those who didn't had the look that I want now.
So, I make the retouching of the pictures, I upload it as usual, I am writing a comment to the editor by saying what picture ID I want to replace and after the submission, I disable the original picture.
What it's your method? and what is the result (in views, dwds, comments) after this action?
Thank you in advance for sharing!
Photo credits: Marius Godoi.
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day
- Stock Photography - 5 Secret ideas by Successful Microstockers
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bear
- Autumn is almost over.