Re-editing accepted photos on DT
I don't know if you had already did this (most certainly, yes), but I'm started to reworked some accepted pictures on DT, specially those who didn't had the look that I want now.
So, I make the retouching of the pictures, I upload it as usual, I am writing a comment to the editor by saying what picture ID I want to replace and after the submission, I disable the original picture.
What it's your method? and what is the result (in views, dwds, comments) after this action?
Thank you in advance for sharing!
Photo credits: Marius Godoi.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.