Re-editing accepted photos on DT
I don't know if you had already did this (most certainly, yes), but I'm started to reworked some accepted pictures on DT, specially those who didn't had the look that I want now.
So, I make the retouching of the pictures, I upload it as usual, I am writing a comment to the editor by saying what picture ID I want to replace and after the submission, I disable the original picture.
What it's your method? and what is the result (in views, dwds, comments) after this action?
Thank you in advance for sharing!
Photo credits: Marius Godoi.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking