RE: Newsbies Part 4
Silent 790 has a wonderful portfolio! These are my favorites:
I love art work like this. The zoom/cropping draws our eye right into the face of the Japanese dog. the golden eyes draw us and hold us in the image, feeling the seeming embrace that is holding the dog.
The image on the right, a scene of Azores Islands, has great vibrant color. I love the smooth, blue-green water.
Great job Silent 790! Keep'em comin'!
Photo credits: , Silent790.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America