RE: Newsbies Part 4
Silent 790 has a wonderful portfolio! These are my favorites:
I love art work like this. The zoom/cropping draws our eye right into the face of the Japanese dog. the golden eyes draw us and hold us in the image, feeling the seeming embrace that is holding the dog.
The image on the right, a scene of Azores Islands, has great vibrant color. I love the smooth, blue-green water.
Great job Silent 790! Keep'em comin'!
Photo credits: , Silent790.
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Malcolm
- The best picture when you're on the road