RE: Newsbies Part 4
Silent 790 has a wonderful portfolio! These are my favorites:
I love art work like this. The zoom/cropping draws our eye right into the face of the Japanese dog. the golden eyes draw us and hold us in the image, feeling the seeming embrace that is holding the dog.
The image on the right, a scene of Azores Islands, has great vibrant color. I love the smooth, blue-green water.
Great job Silent 790! Keep'em comin'!
Photo credits: , Silent790.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars