Reached 1000 sales in two years
It took me 2 years to reach 1000 sales in DT. Now i think that i'm really getting better at doing illustrations on the last months, but it's still much to learn. Now i'm going to slow down on doing illustrations and will try to learn something new. Would like to get more in photography, but still i dont think that buying a new gear only for microstock business is a good idea.
Photo credits: Robisklp.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
Related image searches
Downloads related image searches