Reached 1000 sales in two years
It took me 2 years to reach 1000 sales in DT. Now i think that i'm really getting better at doing illustrations on the last months, but it's still much to learn. Now i'm going to slow down on doing illustrations and will try to learn something new. Would like to get more in photography, but still i dont think that buying a new gear only for microstock business is a good idea.
Photo credits: Robisklp.
How to Convey Emotion Through Photography
Enter to win $600 cash prizes by sharing with us the best ways to add emotions and feelings to your photographs.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
Related image searches
Earnings related image searches