Next week I'll be traveling to Anza-Borrego in California. What does Anza-Borrego promise? How about desert palms, rare desert wild flowers, and big horn sheep. And I completely forgot, an area of Badlands in the high desert as well.
So, a 5 day trip in a beautiful area with so many photographic opportunities. Hopefully I'll produce some worthwhile shots that will work well for Dreamstime. Maybe I'll get to 300!
If anyone else has ever photographed Anza-Borrego, please drop me a comment with suggestions! Thanks in advance.
Photo credits: Richard Charpentier.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo