Next week I'll be traveling to Anza-Borrego in California. What does Anza-Borrego promise? How about desert palms, rare desert wild flowers, and big horn sheep. And I completely forgot, an area of Badlands in the high desert as well.
So, a 5 day trip in a beautiful area with so many photographic opportunities. Hopefully I'll produce some worthwhile shots that will work well for Dreamstime. Maybe I'll get to 300!
If anyone else has ever photographed Anza-Borrego, please drop me a comment with suggestions! Thanks in advance.
Photo credits: Richard Charpentier.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!