Next week I'll be traveling to Anza-Borrego in California. What does Anza-Borrego promise? How about desert palms, rare desert wild flowers, and big horn sheep. And I completely forgot, an area of Badlands in the high desert as well.
So, a 5 day trip in a beautiful area with so many photographic opportunities. Hopefully I'll produce some worthwhile shots that will work well for Dreamstime. Maybe I'll get to 300!
If anyone else has ever photographed Anza-Borrego, please drop me a comment with suggestions! Thanks in advance.
Photo credits: Richard Charpentier.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava