Next week I'll be traveling to Anza-Borrego in California. What does Anza-Borrego promise? How about desert palms, rare desert wild flowers, and big horn sheep. And I completely forgot, an area of Badlands in the high desert as well.
So, a 5 day trip in a beautiful area with so many photographic opportunities. Hopefully I'll produce some worthwhile shots that will work well for Dreamstime. Maybe I'll get to 300!
If anyone else has ever photographed Anza-Borrego, please drop me a comment with suggestions! Thanks in advance.
Photo credits: Richard Charpentier.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project