Reached 50 :)
Finally reached 50 photos in my portfolio!
Quite happy I have to say because my acceptance ratio was pretty bad in the first two months.
I've been creating some illustrations as well to increase the numbers in my portfolio.. by doing so, I've found myself following tutorials and I have to say I quite like it, the creation process is different from the picture taking so I now have a bit of both (illustrations / pictures).
Below are the latest ones I created ... some more to come for Valentine's day I'm sure :D
Happy New Year again to all, may 2011 bring you all you ever wanted :)
Photo credits: Christophe Jossic.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster