Reached 50 :)
Finally reached 50 photos in my portfolio!
Quite happy I have to say because my acceptance ratio was pretty bad in the first two months.
I've been creating some illustrations as well to increase the numbers in my portfolio.. by doing so, I've found myself following tutorials and I have to say I quite like it, the creation process is different from the picture taking so I now have a bit of both (illustrations / pictures).
Below are the latest ones I created ... some more to come for Valentine's day I'm sure :D
Happy New Year again to all, may 2011 bring you all you ever wanted :)
Photo credits: Christophe Jossic.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know