Reached 50 :)
Finally reached 50 photos in my portfolio!
Quite happy I have to say because my acceptance ratio was pretty bad in the first two months.
I've been creating some illustrations as well to increase the numbers in my portfolio.. by doing so, I've found myself following tutorials and I have to say I quite like it, the creation process is different from the picture taking so I now have a bit of both (illustrations / pictures).
Below are the latest ones I created ... some more to come for Valentine's day I'm sure :D
Happy New Year again to all, may 2011 bring you all you ever wanted :)
Photo credits: Christophe Jossic.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget